- 8 Kawan mantou (plain bun)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin black sesame oil
- 1 tbsp organic black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take the frozen mantou out from the freezer. Brush or spray on with a thin layer of oil. This helps the cheese and seeds to stick and prevents the bun from sticking to the tray.
- Air-fry the buns at 180°C for 8 minutes. Remove them from the air-fryer and brush the top with a layer of oil.
- Spread the cheese, garlic powder and sesame seeds out onto a plate and mix well. Dab the top of each bun onto the mixture.
- Place the buns back into the air-fryer for 2 minutes at 180°C.
Sale 70% Off
Title for image