- 24 pieces Kawan spring roll pastry or pita bread (with the former, you may need two layers or more to create a cup)
- 24 eggs
- 1 cup of a combination of sauteed spinach, diced zucchini and diced cherry tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Oil to grease the pen (optional)
- Spray or brush a muffin tray with oil.
- Remove the spring roll pastry or pita bread from the freezer and fit into the cup mold. If using spring roll, use at least 2 layers.
- Saute the spinach, zucchini and cherry tomatoes (you can skip this if you wish). Scoop the vegetables into each cup of bread or skin and top with shredded cheese.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and put on top of the cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes or until eggs cooked.
Sale 70% Off
Title for image