- 1 cup animal-shaped pasta
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 Kawan sweetcorn
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- Broccoli sprouts powder (available in the organic section of most supermarkets)
- Kelp powder (available in the organic section of most supermarkets)
- Sliced fresh rosemary
- Boil the pasta.
- Heat the butter in a pan. Fry the spinach, rosemary and sweetcorn for 5 minutes or until the sweetcorn has softened.
- Add the pasta to the pan, followed by the black and white sesame seeds, and mix well.
- Add the broccoli sprouts powder and kelp powder (or any other preferred seasoning) to taste.
- Stir well and turn off heat.