Your shopping bag is empty
- ½ Packets KG Pastry Mini Glutinous Rice Ball Peanut
- 200g Milk Chocolate
- 5 Banana (sliced)
- In a pot with boiling water, cook KG Pastry Mini Glutinous Rice Ball Peanut until they float.
- Remove the Rice Balls and soak them immediately in chilled water to cool. Place in a clean container and leave aside.
- Remove chocolate from packaging and break them into smaller pieces in a glass bowl.
- Place the glass bowl above a pot with hot water to melt chocolate.
- While waiting for the chocolate to melt, skew the Rice Balls on skewer stick alternate with sliced banana.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the Rice Balls and bananas.