- 2 pcs Kawan Paratha
- 1 Banana (peeled and thinly sliced)
- Egg Custard
- Kaya (Coconut Jam)
- 50g Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- Icing Sugar
- Pre-heat oven at 180°C.
- Mix kaya and egg custard in a bowl until even.
- Remove paratha from freezer and discard the plastic films.
- Cut paratha into form of square by trimming the round edges.
- Place paratha on a baking tray and spread custard on the surface leaving 1.5 cm from edge uncovered.
- Then arrange banana slices followed by mozzarella cheese on paratha.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let it cool a little.
- Garnish with icing sugar or chopped mint leaves and serve.