- 2 pcs Kawan Paratha
- 1 large Ripen Mango (peeled, and diced)
- 200g Cream Cheese
- Castor Sugar to taste
- Pre-heat oven at 180°C.
- Remove paratha from freezer and discard the plastic films.
- Place paratha on baking tray and leave to thaw for approximately 5 – 10 minutes.
- In a clean bowl, whisk cream cheese with sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Place diced mangoes on one side of the paratha surface and fill with a spoonful of cream cheese.
- Fold the paratha over and seal ends by pressing gently with fork.
- Egg wash the surface with beaten whole egg and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.