Your shopping bag is empty
- 2 pieces Kawan paratha
- 1 tbsp organic white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp organics amaranth grain, grounded
- 1 tbsp organic sunflower seeds, coarsely crushed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grounded
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- Remove the paratha from the freezer. Discard the plastic film and leave to thaw.
- Cut the paratha to 1cm x 6cm strips. Twist the strips, then set aside for 3 minutes.
- Mix all the other ingredients and coat the paratha twists with the mixture.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown.