- ½ Packet KG Pastry Mini Rainbow Rice Ball
- 30g Ikan Bilis
- 1 Bunch Choy Sum (washed and cut)
- 3 mid-size Mushroom (soaked and sliced)
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- 4 Bulbs Shallots (sliced)
- 1 Litre Water
- Salt to taste
- Place ikan bilis in a muslin bag. Put the bag and sliced mushroom in boiling water and let it boil for 20 minutes. Add salt to taste after 20 minutes of boiling.
- In a clean separate pot with boiling water, cook KG Pastry Mini Rainbow Rice Balls until they float. Remove them from the boiling water and leave aside to cool.
- Blanch Choy Sum in boiling water until they are cooked and leave aside to cool.
- Heat a pan with oil in medium fire and fry the shallots until golden brown. Remove the shallows from the oil and leave aside to cool.
- Divide the cooked Rice Balls into several bowls. Then scoop soup and garnish with mushrooms, blanched Choy Sum and fried shallots.