- 2 pcs Kawan Paratha
- 1 can Tuna Fish
- 50g Fresh Prawns (shelled with tail removed)
- 10ml Mayonnaise
- 1 bunch Parsley (chopped)
- 30g Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tbs Cooking Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- Heat oil over low heat and sauté garlic until translucent.
- Add prawns and stir fry until cook.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the tuna, cooked prawns, mayonnaise and chopped parsley.
- Pan fry paratha until semi-cooked. While the paratha is still cooking on the pan, spread the seafood mix on top of the semi cooked paratha.
- Once the paratha turns golden brown, fold paratha into half.
- Press lightly to set.