Your shopping bag is empty
- 1 packet Kawan rainbow tang yuan (glutinous rice balls)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 duck egg
- 1 tbsp diced garlic
- Chicken strips, as desired
- 1 cup Kawan mixed vegetable
- Kelp powder
- Heat the oil and garlic in a frying pan. Add the chicken strips, duck egg and vegetable.
- Add the tang yuan into boiling water and scoop them out when they float to the surface. Add the cooked tang yuan to frying pan. Season with kelp powder to taste and mix well. Turn off the heat and serve.