- ½ Packet KG Pastry Mini Rainbow Rice Ball
- 50g Chicken breast (diced)
- 20g Pickled Radish (Choy Po) - Sweet
- 10g Dried Black Fungus (cleaned, soaked and thinly sliced)
- 3 mid-sized Mushroom (cleaned, soaked and thinly sliced)
- 10g Dried Shrimp - Optional (cleaned and chopped)
- 1 piece Dried Tofu (diced)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ Portion Red Capsicum (diced)
- 2 pieces Chili Padi (thinly sliced)
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- ½ Tsp Chicken Powder
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Sugar
- 1 Pinch White Pepper
- 1 Stalk Scallion/Coriander to garnish
- In a pot with boiling water, boil the KG Pastry Mini Rainbow Rice Balls until they float. Remove them from boiling water and soak in chill water to cool.
- In a heated wok with oil, add garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
- Then add chili padi, dried shrimp and pickled radish and continue to stir fry until fragrant.
- Finally add the remaining ingredients and stir fry until all are well-cooked and evenly covered with sauce and seasoning.
- Garnish the dish with finely chopped scallion or coriander leaves before serve.
Sale 70% Off
Title for image