- 1 pc Kawan Paratha
- 1 can Pineapple (drained and diced)
- 200g Chicken Fillet (cleaned and diced)
- 1/2 bulb Large Onion (peeled and chopped)
- 100g Tomato Puree
- 100g Mozzarella Cheese
- Oregano herbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven at 180°C.
- Remove paratha from freezer and discard the plastic films.
- Place paratha on a baking tray and spread tomato puree on the surface leaving 1.5 cm from edge uncovered.
- Distribute diced chicken, onions, pineapples and cheese on it.
- Sprinkle with some salt, pepper and herbs.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cut pizza into 4 and enjoy while it is hot.
Sale 70% Off
Title for image