Your shopping bag is empty
Ready to serve in just 3 minutes. Suitable for bubble tea and dessert. Pair with our chewy tapioca pearls, bubble tea is fun to drink and good to taste. Boil, scoop-out the tapioca into a cup, and add some milk. Then, you are all set to enjoy for a cup of real tapioca milk tea!
Net weight: 48 packets x 200g
- Use a stainless steel stock pot, put in water and bring it to boil.
- Take frozen pearls from freezer.
- Add frozen pearls to boiling water, and let it boil for 2-5 minutes. If you want it softer boil a bit longer, say 5 min.
- After boiling for 2-5 minutes, turn off the induction cooker. Pour the boiled Tapioca Pearls onto a strainer and hold for about 30 seconds to drain the excessive water.
- Transfer the Tapioca Pearls to a quarter-pan or a smaller container.
- Add in some brown sugar syrup to the pearls, quantity enough to cover the pearls. Use a ladle to gently stir the Tapioca Pearls to mix well the syrup and Tapioca Pearls. The syrup can be reused.
- Stand by, ready to serve.