Your shopping bag is empty
Want the fastest way to a delicious dumpling? Allgroo Chive (Leek) Gyoza Mandu is the ultimate time saver. Great for family. Easy, fast and fuss-free for modern people like you!
- Quick Frozen dumplings filled with garlic chives
- Net Weight: 540g
- Do not refreeze after defrosting
Wheat flour 35%, garlic chives 19%, tofu (soy beans, water, soy bean oil, firming agent E511), textured soy protein,green onions, onions, corn oil, cabbage, dried radish,soy sauce (water, soy beans, wheat, salt), sesame oil, sugar, salt, corn starch, garlic, ginger, black pepper flavoured enhancer E261, soy bean oil, emulsifiers E322 (contains soy), E471, humectant E420. May contain traces of crustaceans, eggs, fish and mollusc.
- On the stove: Boil water in large pot, add dumplings and cook approx. 3 minutes. Serve to taste for example with chili sauce. *Cooking tip: Preparation also possible in a soup.*
- In the microwave: Add dumplings with approx. 2 teaspoons of water in a microwave-safe dish, cover and heat to the highest setting for 3 minutes. Please note the operating instructions for the microwave
- Steaming: Add some water into the steamer, put in the dumplings and damp with close lid for approx. 5-6 minutes. If necessary, please note the operating instructions for the steamer.
- Pan-Fry: Add 2 tablespoons of oil into the pan.Heat and fry dumplings on medium heat for approx. 2 minutes. Then add 3 tablespoons of water and cook with closed lid for approx. 2 minutes. Take off the lid and continue to fry until the dumplings are golden brown and crispy.
- Deep Fry: Add enough oil in a pan or deep fryer and heat to approx. 170°C. Add carefully the dumplings and fry for approx. 2-3 minutes until they are golden brown and crispy. Remove dumplings, drain oil and if necessary, dab with paper towel.