Your shopping bag is empty
Want the fastest way to a delicious dumpling? Allgroo Vegetable Gyoza Mandu is the ultimate time saver. Great for family. Easy, fast and fuss-free for modern people like you!
- Quick frozen dumplings filled with vegetables
- Net Weight: 540g (40 pcs)
- Do not refreeze after defrosting
Wheat Flour 37%, tofu (soy beans, water, soy bean oil, firming agent: E511, textured soy bean protein, onions 7%, spring onions 7%, white cabbage 6%, dried radish 3%, glass noodles (sweet potato starch), corn starch, garlic chive 2%, corn oil, sesame oil, salt, sugar, garlic, soy sauce (water, soy beans, wheat, salt) ginger, black pepper, flavour enhancer: E621 ; soy bean oil, emulsifiers: E322 (contains soy), E471; humectant: E420.
- On the stove: Boil water in a large pot, add dumplings and cook for approximately 3 minutes.Serve to taste for example with chili sauce. *Cooking tip: Preparation also possible in a soup.
- In the microwave: Add dumplings with approx. 2 teaspoons of water in a microwave-safe dish, cover and heat to the highest setting for 3 minutes. Please note the operating instructions for the microwave
- Steaming: Add some water into the steamer, put in the dumplings and damp with close lid for approx. 5-6 minutes. If necessary, please note the operating instructions for the steamer.
- Pan-Fry: Add 2 tablespoons of oil into the pan.Heat and fry dumplings on medium heat for approx. 2 minutes. Then add 3 tablespoons of water and cook with closed lid for approx. 2 minutes. Take off the lid and continue to fry until the dumplings are golden brown and spicy.
- Deep Fry: Add enough oil in a pan or deep fryer and heat to approx. 170°C. Add carefully the dumplings and fry for approx. 2-3 minutes until they are golden brown and crispy. Remove dumplings, drain oil and if necessary, dab with paper towel.
**Delivery within 1-5 working days in Klang Valley ONLY