- 4 pcs Kawan Paratha
- 200g Egg Custard
- Fruit selection of your choice (washed/drained, peeled, diced/sliced)
- Mini Muffin Trays
- Flour for dusting
- Pre-heat oven at 200°C.
- Remove paratha from freezer. Discard the plastic films and leave to thaw for5 – 10 minutes.
- With a cookie cutter, cut paratha into 12 round pieces and roll them to as thin as possible.
- Place them on muffin tray and gently press to shape.
- Stack another mini muffin tray on top to keep the tart shells in shape.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes and remove from oven.
- Remove tart shells from tray when cooled slightly.
- Egg wash the outer surface and bake again for another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow shells to cool before assembling custard and fruits.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar or chocolate powder over tartlets before serving.
Sale 70% Off
Title for image