- 4 pcs Kawan Paratha
- 80g Chicken (minced)
- 1 bulb Large Onion (chopped)
- 1 stalk Coriander (chopped)
- 1 Red Chilli (chopped)
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Fennel Powder
- 1mid size Egg (white only)
- Salt to taste
- Cherry Tomato and Coriander Leaves to garnish
- In a clean bowl, mix minced chicken, onion, spices, egg white and salt thoroughly.
- Form mixture into 6 mini patties.
- On heated pan with oil, pan fry patties until cooked.
- Set aside.
- Remove paratha from freezer and discard the plastic films.
- Let it thaw for approximately 5 minutes.
- With a cookie cutter, cut paratha into 12 round pieces.
- On another clean heated pan without oil, pan fry the paratha until golden brown on both sides.
- Sandwich the patties between paratha pieces and garnish with cherry tomato slices and coriander leaves.
Sale 70% Off
Title for image