- Canned sardines (1 large can yields about 4 sardines)
- 4 antibiotic-free or free range eggs
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 12-16 pieces Kawan hash browns
- 2 tbsp Kawan sweetcorn
- 2 tbsp Kawan green peas
- 1 tbsp diced cherry tomato
- 1 tbsp raspberry vinaigrette
- Pan-fry the eggs in any way you desire.
- Air-fry the hash browns at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Pan-fry the sardines for 1 minute on high heat or microwave at high heat for 2 minutes.
- For the salad: Wash the frozen sweetcorn and green peas and place it in a bowl. Cover with water and microwave at high for a minute. Drain and stir in the diced tomato and raspberry vinaigrette.
- Serve the eggs, hash browns and sardines with the salad.